Since 2008, the Puerto Rico Open has been committed to giving back to the community, a guiding principle of the PGA TOUR. Over the years we have donated more than $1,000,000 dollars to organizations that impact thousands of lives in the Island.
This 2020 has been full of surprises for everyone, however thanks to continuous support from our sponsors we were able to donate $175,000 to more than 15 nonprofit organizations:
- Jóvenes de Puerto Rico en Riesgo, Inc.
- YMCA de San Juan
- Angeles Vivientes, Inc.
- Caribe Girl Scouts Council, Inc.
- Ser de Puerto Rico
- Casa de Niños Manuel Fernández Juncos
- Fundación Agenda Ciudadana
- Instituto Nueva Escuela
- Fundación A-MAR para niños quemados, Inc.
- San Jorge Children’s Foundation
- Hogar Forjadores de Esperanza
- Hogar de Niñas de Cupey
- Casa La Providencia, Inc.
- Asesores Financieros Comunitarios, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Puerto Rico, Inc.
- MCS Foundation